Moment of Truth
Paul Blair, Pastor of Fairview Baptist Edmond
Pastor Paul Blair, Reclaiming America for Christ
German law regarded Jews as non-human.German law ruled Jews were a blight whose only solution was their annihilation. Yet these righteous among the nations chose to disobey an immoral, ungodly, unjust laws. Were they right to do so?Martin Luther King, in his Letter from a Birmingham Jail, differentiated between “just laws” and “unjust laws.”
- In Exodus 1, the Pharaoh had ordered the Hebrew midwives to feed Hebrew babies to the crocodiles. They disobeyed that law. With whom did God stand?
- In Exodus, another Pharaoh ordered the Israelites to stay put, when God said to let them go. With whom did God stand?
- In Daniel 3, the law demanded that all bow down and worship Nebuchadnezzar’s golden image. Three Hebrews refused to obey the law. With whom did God stand?
- In Daniel 6, Darius issued a law that no one could pray to God. Daniel willfully disobeyed that law. With whom did God stand?
- In Acts 5, the Sanhedrin ordered Peter and John to quit preaching in Jesus name. That was the law. Peter and John refused to obey. With whom did God stand?
Please quit repeating the lie, that the Supreme Court has RULED. Only kings RULE. Justices offer opinions.
Please quit saying that abortion is the law of the land. Under the Constitution, only the Congress can make law and their jurisdiction is limited. Therefore, regardless of the Supreme Court opinions, there is NO LAW forcing states to murder pre-born children. Please read Article 3 of the US Constitution. The Supreme Court has very limited jurisdiction. Most of what they do now in unconstitutional. They certainly don’t have the authority to sanction murder or redefine marriage.
We are told, the Supreme Court MUST reverse Roe v. Wade to end abortion in America. THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN!
The Supreme Court will never admit that they were wrong. If they do, their credibility and consequently their power will be stripped. In 1992, the court was primed to end Roe v. Wade with the case: Casey v. Planned Parenthood. Of the nine justices on the court, eight were appointed by Republican Presidents. All involved with the case believed that Roe V. Wade was finished.
It is well known, that Justice Kennedy flipped sides late in the process as he was convinced by other members of the court that even though they knew they were wrong, if they admitted to being wrong then their credibility, the people’s trust and their power would forever be damaged. Therefore, they claimed that court precedence must be protected.
Now if eight Republican appointed justices didn’t have the character to right a wrong nineteen years after Roe, why do we think that five Republican justices will admit they were wrong 45 years after Roe? In their admission, they will also be admitting responsibility for allowing the murder of 60 million children. Ladies and gentlemen, it will never happen.
All the while we wait, another baby is murdered in America every 5 seconds on the average workday.
It’s time for the righteous to stand for righteousness.
Abortion is murder. Abortion is always wrong. It always has been and always will be. I no longer simply want to be pro-life. It’s time to end abortion, not manage it!
For those of you who still want to wait on the Supreme Court, recognize this. On March 6, 1857, the United States Supreme Court ruled that African Americans were not human beings worthy of rights.
To this day, the Supreme Court has never reversed that decision.